First Quarter 2021
- Semeon Analytics announced a contract with a branch of the U.S. military to apply its technology to facilitate the development of safeguard processes for complex operational efficiencies. Following the success of this project, more information will be disclosed in the year 2022.
- The Company appointed Mr. Christian Trudeau as Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Company.
- Semeon Analytics and Adexflow International joined forces to collaborate on a series of service mandates in the sectors of military, shipbuilding and engineering infrastructure.
Second Quarter 2021
- Semeon Analytics was a sponsor and exhibitor at the largest Banking Technology Forum in North America to showcase its advanced text analytics solution to more than 200 representatives of the North American banking community. The event generated significant interest in Semeon’s solution, and the company is actively pursuing numerous qualified leads.
- Thanks to its monetization capabilities at scale, VoxTel renewed its 12-week mandate with TVA’s flagship show, Star Académie, to offer a multi-mode voting solution for viewers to vote for their favorite performer every week.
Third Quarter 2021
- Semeon solidified its market position with a new branding and website in line with its advanced text analytics solution powered by AI.
- The Company closed a private placement where it issued 13,112,500 Units at a price of $0.08 per Unit for gross proceeds of $1,049,000.
- Option.vote welcomed two new members to its development team in order to pursue high-potential product opportunities.
Fourth Quarter 2021
- The Company hired a renowned search engine optimization (SEO) agency to run online publicity and SEO on ATW and its subsidiaries’ websites.
- The Company strengthened its market position with a new branding and website in line with the high-tech and innovative nature of its interactive solutions portfolio.
- The Company announced the signing of letter of intention for an acquisition in the field of customer experience management.
Overview of Prospective Marketing Initiatives in 2022
Here is an overview of the prospective marketing and PR initiatives for 2022:
- Collaboration with a marketing and PR agency specialized for public companies
- Video interviews
- Promotional video to showcase ATW’s solutions
- Various forms of online publicity
- Sponsored content on premium websites
- Influencer awareness campaign
- Increased social media presence for ATW and subsidiaries
- ATW YouTube channel
A Word from the President
“The Company’s accomplishments in 2021 have been truly transformational and have positioned ATW Tech for success in 2022. Our team is committed to the task at hand, that is to drive growth and value for all shareholders. We are grateful to our customers, employees and shareholders for their continued trust, support and belief in our Company,” said Michel Guay, President and Founder of ATW Tech.
ATW Tech’s profile
ATW Tech is a technology company, owner of several recognized technology platforms such as VoxTel, Option.vote and Semeon. VoxTel specializes in telephone billing and alternative payment solutions for fixed and mobile lines. Option.vote offers a customized multimethod voting system for unions, political parties, professional associations, and anyone looking for a secure way to reduce their voting costs and improve their participation rate. Semeon is a highly accurate and flexible text analysis platform for customer reviews, and uses a unique combination of machine learning and natural language processing (NLP) to discover significant trends in customer reviews across all channels.